CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES AND AFFILIATIONS
- State of Michigan Building Contractor
- State of California Building Contractor
- Builder Associations of Greater Kalamazoo
Currently Serving as Dangerous Building Hearing Officer for Hartford Township & Covert Township, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Experience our team brings to each development:
- Oversee all aspects of building, construction and maintenance of new residential and commercial buildings such as project planning, budgeting, scheduling, material procurement and tracking, safety planning and training of workers.
- Commercial project experience include multi family, warehouses, store and store fronts, gas stations, bakery, and beauty school
- Crew member experience and duties include, but not limited to; concrete work, rough framing, insulation, drywall, painting, tiling, vinyl, concrete, wood and metal sidings, trim work, block and brick laying.
- Successfully built 15 to 20 houses annually, overcoming challenges and making effective decisions as needed. Each building project is typically over $200,000.
- Built and maintained great working relationship with suppliers and other third parties.
- Consistently exhibited work quality and craftsmanship when remodeling homes and commercial buildings.
- Earned reputation for leadership skills and quality of work.
- Senior Advisor (management and budgetary requirements) for over $50M+ of multi family developments.
Multi Family, Commerical, and Residential Experience.
Projects completed via Governmental Public Sector
- Construction of communication center
- Construction of water treatment plant
- Construction of weapon storage facility
- Construction of butler building
- Construction of laundromat
- Construction of outside roller skating rink
- Remodeling of military office building